This page describes Mystery Publisher’s policy on shipping and refunds for all products purchased through this website. Contact us with any queries that are not addressed here.
- All our prices are in USD (US Dollars) so as to accommodate international customers who may wish to pay via PayPal. We use Ksh. 100 as the base rate for the dollar. For local orders, Lipa na M-Pesa is available to Paybill No. 909534.
- Shipping/postage charges for goods delivered within Kenya is Ksh. 300 ($3.00). For the rest of the world is a flat rate of $10.00.
- Mystery Publishers will not provide one shipping cost to orders that are split between multiple shipping addresses.
- Goods within Kenya will be shipped within 24 working hours after receipt and clearance of an order and 48 working hours to the rest of the world.
- Shipping times can be affected by factors including, but not limited to, incorrect delivery addresses, weather, courier and customs delays and Post Office delivery restrictions.
- Please check your shipping address for accuracy, Mystery Publishers will not be responsible for receiving and processing an order with an incorrect shipping address.
- Local customs and immigration agencies determine any duties or taxes that may be levied against packages arriving from outside the destination country. These additional fees are the responsibility of the recipient.
- Free shipping is available on all orders above $20.00 (Ksh. 2,000) with a shipping address within Kenya and international orders more than $50.00.
- Local Pickup is available for orders within Kenya if the customer so wishes (write a note to accompany your order indicating your physical location for the pickup to be organized).
- You’re eligible for a refund within 14 days after the date of delivery if you’re dissatisfied with your purchase due to an error on our part or if the product doesn’t arrive.
- Incorrect Product / Not As Described / Damaged: You are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price, including original shipping costs, only if your return is a result of an error on our part. To receive a refund, you must return your item directly to us within 7 days of the estimated delivery date and in the same condition you received it in.
- Product Did Not Arrive: You are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price, including shipping costs, if your product hasn’t arrived 30 days past the estimated delivery date. If the shipper/courier provides tracking information indicating the book has arrived, the return is void.
- In cases where the product is returned to us for any of the following reasons, the refund price includes product price only: incomplete address, unclaimed, returned to sender, or similar.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore, for your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- There are no refunds on items damaged in shipping. In that case, you must file a claim with the carrier.
- We do not refund shipping costs, PayPal/MPesa or credit card and other transactions fees. They will be deducted from the total amount of your refund.
- For bulk/mass international orders (outside Kenya), the client will be required to contact Mystery Publishers before making an order for a shipping fee estimate.